Current production and maintenance openings in Temiscaming
Tembec is hiring
A recently completed green energy project will make this 850-employee operation one of the most competitive manufacturing sites in the industry, underlining our commitment to the business.
Tembec’s flagship manufacturing facility
- Tembec’s Temiscaming site has 850 employees in production facilities for specialty cellulose, high-yield pulp, coated bleached board and chemicals, as well as a corporate office.
- We have upgraded the Temiscaming specialty cellulose operation with one of the forest products industry’s largest investments in years, underlining our commitment to the business.
- The investment will increase production of green electricity, increase manufacturing efficiency, expand capacity, and improve environmental performance.
- Learn more about our specialty cellulose, high-yield pulp, coated bleached board and chemical products businesses at Tembec.com.
Temiscaming is in the Abitibi-Témiscamingue region
- Temiscaming, with a population of 1,500, overlooks the Ottawa River, on the provincial border between Québec and Ontario.
- Like most towns in the boreal forest region, Temiscaming is surrounded by lakes and rivers, so the area is very attractive to those who like canoeing, kayaking, boating and fishing.
- Forest products is a major local industry, as is recreational tourism (e.g. hiking, hunting).
- The area is known for winter sports: cross-country skiing, curling, hockey and snowmobiling.
- The comprehensive shopping and services of two larger communities, North Bay, Ontario, and Ville-Marie, Québec, are less than an hour’s drive away.
Tembec at Temiscaming
Tour our largest operation, where we manufacture specialty cellulose, Kallima coated cover, high-yield pulp and chemical products.